Armchair BEA Intro!

May 27, 2015


Hey,everyone! This is my second time participating in Armchair BEA, so I've chosen questions that I didn't get around to last time.

Confession: I was too swamped with stuff to write this post beforehand, and right now, I'm no my way out, so this is going to be short. Sorry! I will try to add to it once I'm back, though :)

How long have you been blogging? Where are you from? How did you get into blogging?
I've been blogging for 5 years, but I've been book blogging for 2 and a half years only, and that's what counts, really, because before that I was just an aimless nomad searching for the light.

Why do you loving reading and blogging?
Reading is my first and longest love. It's something that I got introduced to because of the family of bookworms I was born into, but I've stayed with it because a good book can lift you up and take you away to a more beautiful place, always.


What book are you reading right now?
At the moment, I'm rereading Open Road Summer by Emery Lord, because I just finished The Start of Me & You, and I was hungover, and needed more Emery Lord ASAP. Hence, Open Road Summer.

What is your favorite genre and why?
Young Adult and Historical fiction are a close tie. YA because I can relate to it, and its just so full of possibilities. And Historicals because they're my comfort reads. I don't have to think too much while reading it, but it always makes me feel good anyway.

What is the top book in your TBR pile?
Ha! My TBR pile is never ending. Physically, the top book on the pile is Stormdancer, which I'm actually planning to reread, but in order of priority, the first is the Lord of The Rings trilogy, which I recently got and CANT WAIT TO READ! :D

What about you?! I'd love to hear a little bit about you and other bookish stuff! :)