Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee at Parajunkee & Alison at Alison Can Read.
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
- Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
- If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
- If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Happy Mother's Day! Who is your favourite Mom from fiction?
I thought I'd have to think for a relly long time for this one, but surprisingly, the answer came to me as I was typing the above stuff! :D
Molly Weasley from Harry Potter
Now, if you dont know who's Molly Weasley... I really dont have anything to say to you, except to go and bury yourself in only one of the greatest works of fiction ever!
Okay, okay... Molly Weasley is Ron Weasley's mother. I love how throughout the series, she was a mother to her children as well as Harry. It was as if she just included him as one of hers right from the start, even before she met him (remember the jumper for the first Christmas?)
From Order of the Phoenix:
Sirius: He's not your son!
Molly: He's as good as!
And not only that, but throughout the series, we see her as a slightly absent minded, flustered, but nevertheless bubbly mother, and you dont (at least I didn't) expect any fierceness from (except when directed at her kids ;). But in that totally epic scene at the end, during the Battle of Hogwarts, when she duels with Bellatrix Lestrange, we see how protective she can be. Kinda reminded me of a lioness. Loved it!
Happy Mother's Day, Mrs. Weasley! (it's weird calling her Molly) We love you!
So who's your favourite mother from fiction? I'd love to know!
P.S.: GFC has shut down (I think, because my reading list is empty), so I would love it if you guys would be angels and follow via other means as well: Bloglovin', Networked Blogs, Linky or Facebook! Many thanks in advance! :D
I'm on Twitter as well now!