Cover Feature: Allegiant by Veronica Roth

May 9, 2013

So... to the rest of you who were getting your beauty sleep or were sitting under a rock...

THE ALLEGIANT COVER IS HERE!!! 

That's right! After all the hype and the twitter craziness, here it is! Look your fill :D

In HD too!!



I do wonder what the symbol is though. A lot of people seem to think it's Erudite, but I dont know.... where's the eye? Guess we'll have to wait for the book like everyone else!

But we do know one thing! The bottom part shows the O' Hare airport in Chicago. And a fence... Does it mean it comes down? Does it mean they travel beyond the fence? 

Aargh! so many questions, and NO answers! October 22, 2013, you cant come sooner!


Title: Allegiant
Author: Veronica Roth
Publisher: Harper Collins
Publication Date: 22 October, 2013
Genre: Young Adult, Dystopia
Amazon | Goodreads
One choice will define you.

What if your whole world was a lie?
What if a single revelation—like a single choice—changed everything?
What if love and loyalty made you do things you never expected?


The explosive conclusion to Veronica Roth’s #1 New York Times bestselling Divergent trilogy reveals the secrets of the dystopian world that has captivated millions of readers in Divergent and Insurgent.
As usual, the Divergent team (or whoever designs the covers) has done an awesome job of it! Kudos to the designers!
And kudos to Veronica Roth for giving us this awesome series which filled a bit of the gap left after Harry Potter finished! Cant wait for the book! I'm so reading it as soon as it's out!

So what do you think about the cover? And the symbol. What do you think it portrays?

P.S.: lol looks like Amazon hasn't updated the cover yet.

2 comments :

  1. I think the cover is... okay. Just like the title is just okay. Both could have been much better in my opinion. Some of the fan made covers I've seen were spectacular, really really good. The real one sort of pales in comparison to be honest.

    Anyway, I don't think the symbol is one of the faction symbols. I think it just symbolises how everything is being mixed up. It is just water swirling around in a circle which makes me think that it means that everyone is now united, instead of split up into factions. That's just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! :) And yeah, about the cover, I just wish the orange wasn't quite so... bright.

      Delete

Leave a comment and say hi! Anything else is great too! :D

This blog is an award free blog. I'm truly honoured that you would think to nominate me, but unfortunately, things are really hectic for me what with juggling college, books, and blogging, and I find myself unable to spread the awards to other deserving bloggers.