Bout of Books Challenge: Genre Book Spine Poetry

May 18, 2013

This is my second challenge in the Bout of Books Read-a-thon, anad I'm so glad I've managed to do two, because that was my goal.

This is the first time I'm doing this kind of thing, and it was so much fun! I chose Young Adult as my genre, with no sub-genres. And I am kinda happy with the results.

So here's what I've got. (The titles link to the Goodreads page)

Under The Never Sky
You Shatter Me
Play Mind Games
Between The Devil and The Deep Blue Sea
With All My Soul
I Wish
Just One Day
of Pandemonium 
Burn for Burn
Through The Ever Night

So... what do you think?

4 comments :

  1. That is a great poem, indeed. I especially like "I Wish Just One Day of Pandemonium" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great poem! I haven't read any of these. If you had to chose one, which would you recommend that I read?

      Delete

Leave a comment and say hi! Anything else is great too! :D

This blog is an award free blog. I'm truly honoured that you would think to nominate me, but unfortunately, things are really hectic for me what with juggling college, books, and blogging, and I find myself unable to spread the awards to other deserving bloggers.