Bloglovin Blog Hop

May 8, 2013

Look what  I found! An absolutely awesome way to gain followers! Dont you just love these blog hops that let you meet great new people who share your love of books and also get new followers at the same time?
  
Brandi over at Blkosiner's TA and Teen Book Blog has started this Bloglovin blog hop thingy. It's easy: follow and get followed! Something like Feature & Follow Friday.

Here are the rules:
Rules:
1. Make your own post, grab the icon if you want
2. Link back to this post
3. Hop around. Visit as many or as few blogs as you'd like, but make sure if someone leaves a comment saying they followed you, visit and follow them back. Make sure to add the link to your post in the link tool below.
4. You do NOT have to host your own giveaway, but its awesome if you do. 

Follow on Bloglovin


So what am I reading? Okay, this is very, very much out of the ordinary guys, but I'm reading The Fault in Our Stars. Yes, still. Since March 18. I'm ashamed of myself. I honestly dont know why it's talking me so long to finish when I've read so many other books since starting that one :/


Is there any book that has been on your 'Currently Reading' shelf for over a month? I'd feel so much better if I know I'm not the only one :D
 
If you're following me, do let me know in the comments. I'll definitely follow you back! Happy hopping! :D

8 comments :

  1. I had that happen to me last month, it sat there staring at me and I just couldn't finish it quickly. I think it was a steampunk book.
    Also following you via bloglovin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have nothing to feel ashamed about. I've hads loads of hyped books on my reading shelf for a while, most recently I had Scarlet for like 2 months and A Clash of Kings for the past 4 months! I'm following you on bloglovin'. :)
    Isa @ Chasing Quills

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for participating. i just read this book last month, so I am way behind too.

    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following... I'm following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started reading Fury's Kiss by Karen Chance like 2 months ago. It just didn't grab me. I plan on trying again later.

    New Follower - Judith (MuseAndRamble)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your blog design! Very whimsical, and yet poignant.

    Also, intimidating :). I only recently started blogging, and everyone that I've hopped to thus far has an epic blog...and then I look at mine, and I'm like "please accept my humble attempt to be cool like all of you" haha.

    But I digress. Following you now!

    Lynanne @ DaybreakInAutumn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw thank you! :D
    Haha mine sucked too at the beginning... I guess we learn as we go along :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. following via bloglovin'

    ~gaele @ I am, Indeed...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and say hi! Anything else is great too! :D

This blog is an award free blog. I'm truly honoured that you would think to nominate me, but unfortunately, things are really hectic for me what with juggling college, books, and blogging, and I find myself unable to spread the awards to other deserving bloggers.