WWW Wednesday

April 10, 2013

http://shouldbereading.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/www_wednesdays4.png?w=240&h=167
 
Hey fellow book lovers! So, Wednesday is here, and I thought I'd take part in this new meme I found when i was searching the endless cyber world.

WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading.
To play along, answer the following three questions:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish?
What do think you’ll read next?


The Fault in Our StarsI am currently reading Wide Awake by Shelly Crane, and The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Wide Awake started out great, but now (I'm about halfway through), it's starting to go downhill. The reason I picked this book up was because of the raving reviews. But now... Ok, lovers of this book, please don't hate me, but I feel it's getting a bit juvenile. I did feel similarly for her Significance series, which is why I stopped reading it, but I had really high hopes for this one. Am I growing out of the young adult genre? But I'm sure it gets better. Right?

I've been reading The Fault in Our Stars for a VERY long time now, and I feel so guilty about that. It's great till where I've read though. Love how mature the characters are, though that's probably not very realistic. 

This Is What Happy Looks LikeI recently finished This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith. Lovely book! I'd read the blurb a long time back, and I didn't read it again before I started the book, so I went into it blind. Oh, I loved it. The prologue, especially. I just hope to God I write the review soon.

Mila 2.0 (MILA 2.0, #1)What I'll read next? Hmm... My exams will be starting next week, so no books for me for at least a week after that, but then... Ive been having Mila 2.0 for for quite some time now, waiting for the right time to start reading it. I wanted to be able to concentrate properly on the book. So that's what I'll read next.

2 comments :

  1. Mila2.0 is on my list too. And yes, some YA can be a bit young, but there are still some great books out there. My WWW is at: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Gwyneth! Thanks for stopping by. Yeah, that's true, which is why I haven't given up on the genre yet :) I hope Mila 2.0 turns out well. Let me know!

      Delete

Leave a comment and say hi! Anything else is great too! :D

This blog is an award free blog. I'm truly honoured that you would think to nominate me, but unfortunately, things are really hectic for me what with juggling college, books, and blogging, and I find myself unable to spread the awards to other deserving bloggers.