Stacking The Shelves #1

April 27, 2013

STSmall
Hosted By Tynga

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

ARCs:

 
I'm so excited about The Rules for Disappearing! I've wanted to read it ever since I saw it on NetGalley, and now that I have it, I cant wait to get my hands on it! Twerp sounds interesting as well...

Review Copies:


Bought:

I've started reading The Fault in Our Stars, and its great! (I've been saying this or a long time now, haven't I?)

I recently bought How I Braved Anu Aunty & Co-Founded A Million Dollar Company at Landmark, and I haven't read it yet. I gave it to my aunt about a week back, and after she read it, she was like, "The message is all very good, but child, is that really how young people talk these days?" And yeah, a very awkward conversation followed.

I'm guessing the writing was very casual and there were expletives and curse words involved. But still, I've heard it's a great book, and I cant wait to read it.

Borrowed:












I got this one just yesterday from my friend! I actually read Divergent a long time back, but when I saw that Allegiant was getting released only in Fall 2013, I decided not to read Insurgent immediately, or else I'd definitely be waiting for the third one desperately, and I HATE waiting! But now its close enough (yeah, right. Who am I kidding), so I'm gonna start this one soon.


Well, that's all the books I've got right now, folks! 

What about you? What have you got in your shelves?

6 comments :

  1. The Rules for Disappearing is REALLY good! The ending was a little iffy for me, but it was super good overall! Enjoy it! :D

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for the Girl Who Was Supposed. It looks really good. The Fault in our Stars is a good read, sad as I'm sure you know, but good. Happy reading!
    Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, I saw The Rules for Disappearing on NetGalley and my husband just ordered the John Green limited edition box set with signed copies. I'm so excited to receive it! May 1st can't come soon enough & a bonus... it's also my birthday month.

    I hope you enjoy your lovely books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I forgot my link to my IMM:

    http://mymidnightfantasies.blogspot.com/2013/04/imm-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, cool books! I loved Divergent, but I haven't read Insugergent yet either! Happy reading, and have a great weekend!: D
    Stacking the Shelves
    New Meme for Cover Lovers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Insurgent was amazing and I also enjoyed TFiOS, great books both.

    Enjoy!
    My haul!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and say hi! Anything else is great too! :D

This blog is an award free blog. I'm truly honoured that you would think to nominate me, but unfortunately, things are really hectic for me what with juggling college, books, and blogging, and I find myself unable to spread the awards to other deserving bloggers.