Feature and Follow Friday #2

April 19, 2013

8474595901 873f4993f4 Feature & Follow #144
Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee of Parajunkee's Views and Alison of Alison Can Read

Question of this week:
If you could hang out with any author (living) who would it be and what would you want to do?

My Answer:
Um... ok, I had to think a lot for this one. Can I cheat and choose three? Pretty please?

Top of the list is J. K. Rowling. Like, duh!  I wonder how come not many people have her on their list, but instead Stephanie Meyer. Oh, well. Anyways, I would LOVE to hang out with her, pick her brain about the characters, writing in general, and really, just about anything. As long as I get to spend a day with her, I really dont care what we do.

Then, Christopher Paolini. I'm absolutely in awe of him for writing such amazing books at such a young age (proof that home-schooled kids are really smart). And I have this picture in my head of his house having this huge old-fashioned library (I dont know if I read it somewhere of made it up), and I would love to spend some time there with him, discussing Eragon, and Brom and the complicated Arya, and WHY DID HE NOT GET THEM TOGETHER?! Yeah, that really peeved me out about the book. And also this other nagging doubt that I have about the story.

And then (is this too much?), John Green. I'd probably just fan girl all over him (no I wont). No seriously, I have this feeling that even spending an hour with him would be really enlightening (I know, big word, but that's how I feel).

So, which author is on your list? Let me know in the comments, and if your following me, let me know that as well (and how) in the comments, and I'll follow you back!

Happy Friday, people! 

P.S.: The rumours about the GFC shutdown is making me nervous, so I would really appreciate if you guys would follow via Bloglovin', Networked Blogs, Linky or Facebook as well! Many thanks in advance! :D

21 comments :

  1. love your answer, i'm a fan of both authors works
    New GFC follower
    Danielle @ Coffee and Characters
    http://www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that JK Rowling will be a popular answer this week!! The other choices are great ones too... Although I haven't read any books from them.

    Here's My FF!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she does seem to be!

      Thanks for following :)

      Delete
  3. I love J.K. Rowling, I was just about to choose her too.
    New follower via GFC!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg, I just saw that you have 25 kittens?! Aw that's so cute! I LOVE cats! :D

      Thanks for following :)

      Delete
  4. I almost, almost chose JK Rowling, but the only thing that made me choose Stephen Fry over her was that she can be a bit 'aloof' while he's not as much! Sounds silly right?

    Haha! But yes, great choices! Well done!

    I'm your new stalker via GFC!
    You can find my FF here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol stalk me all you want ;) I dont mind :D

      Thanks for the follow!

      Delete
  5. Christopher Paolini is also a good one! I really liked 'Eragon' when I read i! And I also put JOhn Green down because I want to fangirl over him! Thanks for stopping by, I'm following :)
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  6. J.K. Rowling has had an interesting life and career. I saw her on an Oprah exclusive. She is very smart. Great picks. Thanks for stopping by and following.
    Following back.
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks, I have Paolini's books but haven't read them yet. Thanks for stopping by, following back

    ReplyDelete
  8. I forgot John Green :O He's such a good writer.

    Thanks for stopping by my FF. Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I hadn't realised that I was already following you :)

      Delete
  9. I didn't enjoy the fault in our stars much...:((

    new follower via GFC and network

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-and-friday.html#links

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No? I'm still reading it, but I've enjoyed it so far :)

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  10. I listed a couple! And JK Rowling seems very popular! :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog! I've followed back via Bloglovin!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't worry FM, I also chose 3 and JK Rowling was also one of them :) There are SO many Authors I forgotten until I started reading this week's #FFF answers. Every time I see a fave Author listed in the answer, I'd be like "How did I forget her/him!" Nonetheless, you've got a great selection of Authors there.

    New Follower!

    My Follow Friday.

    Have a great weekend!

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sounds like lots of fun! Great author choices! I followed you back, thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Brittany @Spare Time book blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG - how did I not think of Christopher Paolini - that would be totally EPIC. I love that guy, those books are just WOW!!! I'd definitely love to meet him.

    J.K is of course a must!
    I still haven't read John Green but he is on my TBR pile. :D

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. :D I'm following you now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John Green is awesome! You should totally read them! :)

      Delete

Leave a comment and say hi! Anything else is great too! :D

This blog is an award free blog. I'm truly honoured that you would think to nominate me, but unfortunately, things are really hectic for me what with juggling college, books, and blogging, and I find myself unable to spread the awards to other deserving bloggers.